Machine Learning Engineer
Machine learning is poised to fundamentally improve businesses of all kinds. Bring your expert point of view and help us redefine how machine learning gets done.
What you’ll be doing
- Building a ground-breaking tool that enable data scientists and machine learning engineers to interact with and visualize numerical libraries (Numpy, Pandas, PyTorch, Tensorflow, SciPy, OpenCV, etc.)
- Designing and implementing prototype machine learning projects to test various Streamlit workflows
- Using Streamlit and bringing new ideas to the table on how to improve it
What you bring
- You’re a seasoned Pythonista
- You are comfortable using machine learning libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, SciPy, and OpenCV
- You have used different tools and dev environments for data science / ML, such as iPython, Jupyter, RStudio, Shiny, Plotly, and Tensorboard
- You have experience working in a team and/or in a large codebase
- You’re a master at the modern suite of engineering tools, like CircleCI and Github
- Bachelor’s in CS, Engineering or related field or equivalent training / work experience
Level up bonus points
- You know some Backend too — you’ve built production-ready backends, or dealt with server deployments using Docker, Github, Apache Arrow, and various AWS technologies including EC2, S3, and CloudFormation.
We are an equal opportunity and family friendly employer and we highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Engineering at Streamlit
We’re an early stage startup so our engineers wear a number of hats, including: helping guide the direction of the product, interacting with customers, and helping optimize our internal processes.
We love what we do, so we tend to work hard — but we also value life outside of work: half of us have young children, some of us block our calendars to go running every day, one person has a kickass punk band, and another has dance performances every month. We like to make sure everyone has time to do the things they value the most.